Meet new business partners & expand your network
New Dates! The Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition 2022 is a must for all commercial fisheries organisations and associated businesses, and covers every aspect of the commercial fishing industry from catching and locating to processing and packaging, right through to marketing and distribution of the end product.
Enterprise Europe Network is organizing a matchmaking event, taking place at the exhibition on the 8 of June 2022. The matchmaking event at Icefish 2017 had over 90 participants from 24 countries in attendance, all ready to form business partnerships and explore new markets, totaling just over 100 meetings taking place.
Registration and participation is FREE of charge. Register now!
The Matchmaking is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective international forum to meet potential business partners and explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Focused 15 minute meetings
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and research & innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, international decision-makers as well as research & innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector, i.e Fisheries, Fish farming, Processing, Technology, engineering, fish solutions, circular economy, Marketing & Distribution, Sea shipping, Offshore and other. The focus is on cooperation in the following areas:
- Electronics, Fish Finding, Navigation & Communications
- Nets, Ropes, Lines, Gear & Safety
- Packaging, Boxing & Freight
- Engines, Propulsion & Lubricants
- Deck Machinery
- Processing Machinery, Weighing & Grading
- Marine equipment
- Port Technology & Cargo Handling Systems
- Shipbuilding & Designing
- Maritime services
- Technology, engineering
- Fish solutions
- Circular economy
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation